By 2030, build the resilience of the poor and those in vulnerable situations and reduce their exposure and vulnerability to climate-related extreme events and other economic, social and environmental shocks and disasters.
- Regular employee volunteer support for children from vulnerable families.
Good Health and Well-being
By 2030, substantially reduce the number of deaths and illnesses from hazardous chemicals and air, water and soil pollution and contamination.
- Supporting the operation of healthcare facilities and medical expenses, such as in-house dental clinics to promote the health of employees and their families.
By 2030, substantially increase the number of youth and adults who have relevant skills, including technical and vocational skills, for employment, decent jobs and entrepreneurship.
- Supporting education to improve employee job skills.
- Providing education for employee safety and health.
- Providing educations for employee information protection and security.
By 2030, eliminate gender disparities in education and ensure equal access to all levels of education and vocational training for the vulnerable, including persons with disabilities, indigenous peoples and children in vulnerable situations.
- Sponsoring academic foundations to support the humanities.
End all forms of discrimination against all women and girls everywhere.
- Stipulating non-discrimination based on gender by developing the Code of Ethics.
Eliminate all forms of violence against all women and girls in the public and private spheres, including trafficking and sexual and other types of exploitation.
- Declaring a Human Rights Policy, including protection for women and children and the elimination of violence.
Clean Water and Sanitation
By 2030, substantially increase water-use efficiency across all sectors and ensure sustainable withdrawals and supply of freshwater to address water scarcity and substantially reduce the number of people suffering from water scarcity.
- Using technology to improve water efficiency during the development phase.
- Managing and reducing water usage at the business sites.
Affordable and Clean Energy
By 2030, ensure universal access to affordable, reliable and modern energy services.
- Expanding access to green energy by expanding electricity broker businesses.
By 2030, increase substantially the share of renewable energy in the global energy mix.
- Expanding our green energy development portfolio (wind, solar, fuel cells, etc.).
- Expanding the scale and amount of green power generation development.
By 2030, enhance international cooperation to facilitate access to clean energy research and technology, including renewable energy, energy efficiency and advanced and cleaner fossil-fuel technology, and promote investment in energy infrastructure and clean energy technology.
- Working on R&D into clean energy, such as improving power generation efficiency through green energy R&D.
Decent Work and Economic Growth
By 2030, achieve full and productive employment and decent work for all women and men, including for young people and persons with disabilities, and equal pay for work of equal value.
- Preparing regulations that prohibit discrimination in recruitment and compensation based on gender, social status, region of origin, etc.
- Providing recruiting advantages to socially vulnerable groups, such as the disabled and low-income candidates.
By 2020, substantially reduce the proportion of youth not in employment, education or training.
- Sponsoring talent development programs on data convergence.
Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
Develop quality, reliable, sustainable and resilient infrastructure, including regional and transborder infrastructure, to support economic development and human well-being, with a focus on affordable and equitable access for all.
- Developing customer-oriented work and residential spaces in response to trends of workplace transformations and rising single-person households.
- Building and donating educational assistance facilities for community residents and the disabled.
By 2030, empower and promote the social, economic and political inclusion of all, irrespective of age, sex, disability, race, ethnicity, origin, religion or economic or other status.
- Stipulating non-discrimination based on gender, age, social status, region of origin, school of origin, marriage or pregnancy by preparing the Code of Ethics.
- Preventing inequality and protecting victims by operating an ethical reporting channel and providing relief measures.
Sustainable Cities and Commynities
By 2030, ensure access for all to adequate, safe and affordable housing and basic services and upgrade slums.
- Developing customer-centric residential spaces and operating rental businesses.
- Improving customer lives by providing quality living solutions.
By 2030, enhance inclusive and sustainable urbanization and capacity for participatory, integrated and sustainable human settlement planning and management in all countries.
- Developing and supplying eco-friendly buildings to expand a sustainable real estate ecosystem.
- Managing and reducing Scope 3 emissions from rental and investment spaces.
Responsible Consumption and Production
By 2030, halve per capita global food waste at the retail and consumer levels and reduce food losses along production and supply chains, including post-harvest losses.
- Providing waste reduction services while promoting a culture of sharing with customers.
By 2030, substantially reduce waste generation through prevention, reduction, recycling and reuse.
- Reducing waste by managing, reusing and recycling resources in workplaces.
- Reducing waste by upcycling products.
Strengthen resilience and adaptive capacity to climate-related hazards and natural disasters in all countries.
- Operating a companywide committee and dedicated office for environmental management.
- Establishing and implementing climate change response measures to achieve net zero.
- Building a climate change risk management system by disclosing companywide ESG information and assessing environmental impact.
Improve education, awareness-raising and human and institutional capacity on climate change mitigation, adaptation, impact reduction and early warning.
- Providing ESG and environmental education for employees.
Life on Land
Take urgent and significant action to reduce the degradation of natural habitats, halt the loss of biodiversity and, by 2020, protect and prevent the extinction of threatened species.
- Establishing measures to manage biodiversity and protect endangered species through environmental impact assessments.
- Creating economic value by restoring damaged soil and developing devastated areas.
Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
End abuse, exploitation, trafficking and all forms of violence against and torture of children.
- Declaring a Human Rights Policy, including child protections such as prohibiting child labor and eliminating violence.
Substantially reduce corruption and bribery in all their forms.
- Establishing a dedicated ethics department (audit function) to investigate and prevent bribery activities.
Ensure responsive, inclusive, participatory and representative decision-making at all levels.
- Establishing and operating the ESG Committee within the Board of Directors to manage and make decisions on companywide ESG issues.
- Establishing a climate change risk management system to disclose ESG information and review ESG risks at investment stages.
Partnerships for the Goals
Enhance policy coherence for sustainable development.
- Establishing and operating the Sustainability Management Committee to build sustainability management policy and its systematic implementation.